Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Bookshelves


I shared a few pictures of these bookshelves in my house tour post on Monday, and I know I've shown these 50 zillion times, but I did change some things up for fall and I really love how they look, so here they are again :)
 


 
Since our living room is pretty open and mostly neutral, these bookcases have ended up being the main focal point in the room, so I like to keep things interesting. I kept a lot of the green that I had here for summer, but added some pumpkins, leaves, and lanterns for fall. I made some easy artwork with scrapbook paper and leaves from the trees outside (the botanical prints are from Graphics Fairy).
 





 




 
This is probably my last blog post for a while, since I'm due have a baby no later than Monday :) (Still surreal!!) I'm not sure that with two little ones under the age of 2 I will have much time to post or keep up with the blog for a while, but who knows?
 
Happy fall everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful home. Where are you in Philly? We live just over the bridge in South Jersey. Have a great day!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your bookshelves! I'm sharing this on my FB page this week ;)
    Hugs,
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayley,
    I am pleased to nominate you and your blog for the Liebster Award. Please see my Nov. 6 post for all the details.

    http://botanicbleu.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    Your bookshelves with your reversed books are what caught my eye about your blog.

    Best wishes to you becoming a mom for the second time.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete