Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas House Tour 2013

 
Hi, welcome to my Christmas home tour!! I am so excited that I am finally getting this post up, even if it is a little late this year :) Our house is all decked out and ready for Claire's (2 months) first Christmas and Allie's (22 months) second Christmas! I have always loved decorating for the holidays, even more so now that I have two little ones; I want them to remember our home feeling extra special and magical at this time of year.
 
That being said, with the girls (and the fact that we're going back to Texas for Christmas), I wanted/needed to keep things simple this year. I used decorations that I already had and lots
 of fresh greenery that Allie and I collected from the park to dress things up. I actually love how our house feels this year- homey, warm, and festive!
 
I think the rest of this post is just going to be pictures! I apologize that some of these are not the best...I was wearing Claire in the Beco carrier while I took these!
 
{The Entryway}
 
 



{The Living Room} 







 
{The Dining Room}




 
{The Kitchen}





 
{The Family Room}












Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley....I love your blog. Thank you for showing us inside your house...That's what I love the most...seeing other peoples arrangements and deco's....
    Happy Holidays
    Bryn

    ReplyDelete